Good news if you’re pushing app downloads on Twitter.
Twitter Answers by Crashlytics has removed the necessity for outside codes or analytic tools, offering app producers a better, easier way to understand performance and address issues.
Best of all? It’s absolutely free.
Answers by Crashlytics, integrated into the existing app building suite Fabric, measures promoted and organic app installs via Twitter and monitors user trends. This allows app producers to keep a pulse on user behavior through instant access to data and analytics.
Other benefits of using the tool include:
- Crash reports by device and operating system
- Comparisons in adoption, median session length and crash-free users across builds
- The same SDK (Software Development Kit) as apps built in Fabric
- Alerts when user data exhibits unusual behavior
- Data grouped by growth, engagement, and retention
- App health checks make sure performance metrics are met
Answers is available free of cost and can be used right away. Better conversion tracking on Twitter will definitely be a positive change for app developers in the future.
If you’re interested in learning more about how Twitter ads can boost your business along with Twitter Answers, check out our ad guide for some expert tips and advice.